Johnson Service Group is looking for an Undergrad Student Intern in the Graphic Design area. This is a year round position, working 20 hours a week. You will support graphic communications and rebranding including layout and design of reports, fact sheets, web graphics, maps, mailers, posters, newspaper ads, display boards and brochures.
- Develop, enhance and apply professional graphic design skills learned from graphic design education.
- Develop critical thinking and collaboration skills by working with clients, printers and other designers.
- Master graphics design software systems such as Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Learn professional work skills in a real-world, fast-paced public agency and marketing environment.
- Graphics design skills, knowledge and skilled in using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited College carrying at least 9 units.
- Undergraduate major or courses in graphics design, fine arts, design studies or a closely related field