Project Manager - Semiconductors
- Posted: over a month ago
- $115,000 to $120,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision,
- The Project Manager (PM) for the Telecom/Server PoL, Timing and Redriver Products BU of onsemi will be located in Phoenix, AZ and will co-ordinate, plan, lead, manage and drive-for-results, several concurrent New Product Development (NPD) projects of varying complexities producing Integrated Circuit and related products.
- The PM will work in a matrixed worldwide cross-functional, cross-organizational and cross-cultural team and drive effective collaboration through a variety of communications tools.
- This is an individual contributor role and requires office presence most of the time.
- Develops project plans with clear scope, schedule, cost and quality goals, perform product and project cost and ROI analysis, identify and mitigate major risks, barriers and issues in the project.
- Works with project teams to define the project success criteria and obtain buy-off from all project stakeholders.
- Measures, tracks and reports/presents progress-to-plan status to stakeholders periodically during project execution.
- Controls project progress. If deviation occurs from approved plan, works with team to identify ways and means to bring the project back on track and follows the appropriate management escalation paths.
- Acquires/maintains documentations for all project phases per ON Quality & NPD deliverables requirements.
- Must have 2-3 years of hands-on Project Management experience in the entire semiconductor IC product development cycle starting from idea, feasibility, business case analysis, project planning including scope, risks, scheduling, budget costing for labor and material/equipment, procurement, execution, control, escalation, release to production/market
- Must have experience in meeting management across time zones, with ability to gather precise meeting minutes, action items and follow up/tracking all actions to closure.
- Must have had expertise/hands-on practical experience in one of the functional areas of semiconductor IC new product development such as Design Engineering, Applications Engineering, Product Engineering, Test Engineering
- Must be able to work effectively with manufacturing facilities/teams like foundries/fabs, Assembly/Packaging, Bench/Lab/ATE Test, Reliability/Quality, and external HW/SW vendors.
- Must be able to organize the project workflow and documentations with strong attention to details
- Must have strong time management and written/verbal communication skills
- Must have high tolerance and ability to work with limited/ambiguous information with an adaptive/creative mindset to to solve new problems/situations
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office tools: MS Project, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, and MS Word
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Johnson Service GroupWhy Work Here?
Do not miss the opportunity to work for one of the most established and fastest growing companies in the US.
Johnson Service Group, Inc. (JSG) is a leader in the staffing and consulting services industry, with over 35 years of experience investing in people and companies. We can be found locally in more than 30 offices throughout the United States and Canada and make connections throughout North America. JSG continues to work diligently to offer our clients and candidates world-class service and diversified offerings to fit their evolving needs. Which is why we have recently expanded our consulting services to include information technology consulting in addition to our wide array of staffing services. Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.