Pipeline Safety Assessor Lead:
General requirements and qualifications to be a team assessor:
· Assessment team members shall have the experience and knowledge to be considered a SME in the PSMS element that is assigned;
· Required to have at least two (2) years of working experience within the last five (5) years in the development, implementation, or auditing of PSMS;
· Required to have conducted a minimum of three (3) SMS/SME audits in the last three (3) years, totaling fifteen (15) days;
· Required to have experience with internationally recognized Safety Management System (SMS), Environmental Management System (EMS);
· Required to have knowledge of ISO 19011 and Management System (MS) auditing;
· Required to have knowledge of API RP 1173;
· Assessment team members shall have good organizational, written, and verbal skills that are required to supplement the assessment responsibilities;
· Preferred to have a Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) card; and
· Preferred Auditor Certification;
· Preferred to have industry-recognized safety training.
Johnson Service GroupAt JSG, we understand people and it’s our mission to help our clients reach their goals by being able to hire talented people. Since our start in 1984, we’ve worked hard to establish our present position as the most effective cross-industry staffing solution available. JSG’s growth now extends to offices throughout the nation. We serve both busy recruiters and qualified candidates within multiple industries from our major offices headquartered in Chicago with local offices throughout the United States and Canada.