Now Hiring - Warehouse Associate - Material Handler
Johnson Service Group is looking for a Warehouse Clerk. This person will maintain a safe and clean warehouse facility: breakdown boxes and control waste; store shipping pallets and other warehouse materials and equipment; follow procedures and inventory control processes; comply with safety policies.
- Receive and unload equipment deliveries.
- Scan and electronically log all incoming packages/shipments and obtain signatures upon delivery.
- Separate materials and store according to warehouse layout and project specifications.
- Weigh, seal, and label overnight express and freight parcels.
- Recommend cost-effective shipping procedures to staff members.
- Call for couriers in response to staff requests and notify staff when incoming courier correspondence is received.
- Assure that orders are shipped on a timely basis and in accordance with project specifications and Client shipping and inventory control procedures.
- Ensure all documentation and data entry is complete before releasing the shipment.
- Work with Inventory Control, Project, and Purchasing teams to process RMA shipments in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure proper documentation and procedures are followed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Relevant warehouse experience.
- Possess good driving record, able to make deliveries using company vehicle when needed.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
But don’t just trust us – let our accolades tell the story. For the past six years, JSG has been named to a variety of prominent Staffing Industry Analyst (SIA) award lists including: Largest U.S. Staffing Firms, Largest Canadian Staffing Firms, Fastest Growing U.S. Staffing Firms, and Largest U.S. Engineering Staffing Firms.
People and culture make JSG a great place to work. We’re always looking for passionate and talented business development and recruiting professionals who want to build a future with one of our nationwide teams. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance options, paid time off, sick time, 401(k) and more.
Work for a company with great culture and room to grow your career.
Johnson Service Group, Inc. (JSG) is a North American leader in the staffing and consulting services industry, with almost 40 years of experience investing in people and companies. We can be found locally in more than 30 offices throughout the United States and Canada. JSG continues to work diligently to offer our clients and candidates world-class service and diversified offerings to fit their evolving needs. People and culture make JSG a great place to work. We are all about growing and investing in our staff. JSG’s mission is to empower people, help our clients reach their goals, and hire motivated individuals. Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Johnson Service GroupSanta Clara, CA
Transportation and Storage
WebsiteView All Johnson Service Group Jobs
Get fresh Now Hiring - Warehouse Associate - Material Handler jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.