Johnson Service Group is seeking an Implementation Consultant – Product Expert for the Minneapolis, MN area for a 12 month contract position. This is a 100% travel position. Our customer provides Hospital Equipment and this role will have direct involvement with the implementation of the customer purchased solutions. This role will be actively involved in the setup, configuration, database prep, testing, and training and go live. The Implementation Consultant will also promote the customer’s best practices and clinical workflow discussions. Experience with pharmacy automation software preferred.
This is a salaried role and all expenses are customer paid.
- Associate degree or Professional Certification
- At least 3 years’ experience working in healthcare or in a customer support function
- Must have Passport/Federal ID if there were a need to travel to Canada.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 years of experience implementing and supporting of clinical solutions within healthcare
- Works closely with implementation manager and technical teams to execute all activities as outlined in the project plan
- Subject matter expert and product consultant for our customer’s solutions
- Clinical workflow analysis and consulting based on solutions which includes clinicians and individual departments (Nursing, Pharmacy, OR, MM, etc.)
- Preparation, application and hardware configuration and database requirements and setup
- Provides best practice advice and input for customer process discussions
- Assist with procedural changes needed for the technology change
- Responsible for integrated application testing; provide feedback to analyst on required changes
- Nurse preceptor training
- Provides customer implementation support as needed
- Report implementation activity to the Project Manager
- Risk escalations to the Implementation Manager or Project Deployment Manager
- Performs required tasks to ensure timely go live and customer satisfaction
- Performs go live support as per the project scope
- Site cleanup: submit and closeout all RMA’s for project, return/dispose of all unused implementation materials
- Assist with obtaining customer acceptance
- Assist in Ops to Service handoff document
- Understanding of HL7 standards and customer OIS
- Customer and internal communications
- Revenue awareness
- Implementation best practices and job aides
- Maintaining strong industry and product knowledge
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with the ability to work well with customers and with employees at various levels
- A self-starter who is able to work independently and follow a detailed plan
- Ability to assist with analysis of training needs and to conduct training session
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Microsoft Project, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Must be able to travel frequently
- Must be able to push heavy equipment and have good dexterity for doing routine configuration tasks
Note: The selected individual must have a valid driver license with an acceptable driving record, be able to meet company’s insurance coverage requirements and have their own vehicle in acceptable working condition.
- Field Based position
- 100% Travel Required
- Irregular work hours may be required to meet the needs of the customer
- May be required to stand or sit for long periods of time
Since our start in 1984, we’ve worked hard to establish our present position as the most effective cross-industry staffing solution available.
JSG’s growth now extends to offices throughout the nation. We serve both busy recruiters and qualified candidates within multiple industries from our major offices headquartered in Chicago with local offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Johnson Service GroupAt JSG, we understand people and it’s our mission to help our clients reach their goals by being able to hire talented people. Since our start in 1984, we’ve worked hard to establish our present position as the most effective cross-industry staffing solution available. JSG’s growth now extends to offices throughout the nation. We serve both busy recruiters and qualified candidates within multiple industries from our major offices headquartered in Chicago with local offices throughout the United States and Canada.