Johnson Service Group. Inc. is seeking a highly qualified HR Assistant for our public works client in downtown Los Angeles, CA. This is a 6 month temporary position with an outstanding organization.
- 2-3+ years of experience in supporting human resources, including a wide range of administrative, professional and industrial skills.
- Will work in a "high profile" headquarters environment.
- Support recruiting activity, including sourcing, interviews and on-boarding.
- Greet candidates in-person and incoming HR calls.
- Assist with HR invoices processing, records retention and wellness.
- Update employee files (including HRIS) and related documentation.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, MS Word and Outlook.
- Must be a self-starter, with the ability to work independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well within a dynamic environment.
- Requires a high degree of professionalism.
- Must have a High School diploma or GED equivalent.
Location: Los Angeles, CA (downtown next to Union Station)
Length of Assignment: 6 months