1st shift- 4:45 am - 1:15 pm
2nd shift - 1:30 PM - 10:30 PM
Imaging Productions Specialist/ Scanners Needed in Livermore, CA.
3+ Months Contract
1st & 2nd shift Available
Light for Scanning, Quality, Release/Index – Seated task with constant use of upper extremities, primarily for keyboard related tasks.
Job Summary/Work Schedule
Normal Work Schedule: 5 days a week, 9 hours a day including 30-minute lunch and two 15-minute breaks.
Description of position and job requirements: There are four main components to the position. There are opportunities for rotating staff among these components either on different days or during the duration of the shift.
- Scanning – Prepped cartons are moved (one at a time) to scanner positions. The employee loads sheets into one of various types of scanners for processing and returns sheets to the box in the same order as received. Depending on the source material, sheets may be fed into scanners one at a time or in small batches. This is primarily a seated task but feeding scanners may be while standing, 20% of position as a whole.
- Quality – Confirms accuracy of scanned documents. This is primarily a seated task, 10% of position as a whole.
- Release/Index – Documentation of files and release of scanned material to customer. This is primarily a seated task, 10% of position as a whole.
- Scanning – Detail oriented, must be able to operate, clean, and troubleshoot scanners.
- Quality and Release/Index – Detail oriented and must be able to operate computer. Position requires significant data input and high rate of key strokes.
**Attire must be presentable and appropriate for the working environment**