Title Clerk - Dealership
- Posted: over a month ago
- $17 to $24 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
Are you the person that takes pride in the details of your work?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, engaging environment?
If you've answered an astounding YES to these questions, this opportunity might be your next home!
We have an immediate opening for Title Clerk in our dealership. Working as a Title Clerk, you would spend the majority of your time processing new and used vehicle titles for our Sandy dealership. The ideal candidate would have prior Title Clerk experience and would have notary experience. This pivotal position has a working schedule Monday-Friday during normal business hours.
The person will be able to:
· Be able to prioritize and efficiently manage multiple assignments
· Is technically savvy
· Take messages and timely direct incoming calls
· Keep organized like nobody's business
· Loves working as part of team, but can work independently without a blink
· Works well in time-sensitive situations
Title Specialist responsibilities include:
· Preparing title paperwork for DMV/DOL both in-state and out of state
· Submits all lawful transfer documents to DMV and online within legally mandated timeframes
· Management of titles including verification and follow-up duties
· Creation and maintaining of inventory files
· Determining outstanding fees owed through looking up Vehicle Information Number (VIN) in state DMV system.
- Preparing express shipments or registered mail; shipping titles to customers who have paid for their vehicle
- Creating title reports and amounts owed to flooring companies
Necessities to be successful:
· At least 2 years of Title work experience in a dealership
· Experience with being a notary a plus
· A proven track record of good attendance
· Keen eye for detail
· Extraordinary organizational skills that you can brag about
· Exceptional communication skills
· Experience in multiple software programs including MS Office products
We are proud to offer top of the line benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Company Paid Life, Employee Assistance Plan, 401k Safe Harbor with Company Match, Paid Time Off that accrues from Day 1, plus an excellent menu of voluntary benefits!
About Johnson RV
Johnson RV has been in business for 23 years with stores in three states. Our stores have exciting growth plans that promote from within and have ongoing training plans for our employees.
Our team is committed to helping our customers achieve their lifestyle, travel goals and dreams. In order to build such a relationship and offer the largest pre-owned selection possible, we work hard and search the entire country for our pre-owned inventory. This strategy gives us the ability to only select RV’s that are in the best condition and have lower miles than our competitors. Once the RV’s arrive at our facility, our factory-trained technicians restore our quality pre-owned RV’s to a like-new condition.
Johnson RV strives to operate according to the following values with our customers, employees, owners and community:
INTEGRITY:Building trust and stronger relationships with all
TEAMWORK:Working together to achieve everybody’s goals
FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY: Achieving financial stability and growth for all
EXCELLENCE:Striving to meet and exceed expectations
All prospective employees must pass a pre-employment background check and drug test before being hired.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Title Specialist, Title Clerical, Contract Clerk, Licensing Agent, Loan Processor, DMV, License, Bank, Analyst, Document Control
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $24.00 per hour
Johnson RVWhy Work Here?
Johnson RV strives to operate according to the following values with our customers, employees, owners and community
41777 US-26Sandy, OR
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Johnson RV