Field Relationship Manager (Farm Insurance)
Johnson Insurance Services, Inc. Mocksville, NC
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 to $75,000 Monthly (plus commission)
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
• Retain and grow accounts by serving as an agency liaison in assigned territory.
• Manage relationships to strengthen the client-agency connection.
• Conduct reviews of assigned insurance accounts to reduce coverage gaps, round accounts, and cross sell other lines of business.
• Obtain referrals and generate new sales leads.
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION
• Appropriate state license(s)
• Comprehensive understanding of Property & Casualty insurance principles
• Minimum 5 years’ insurance experience
• Excellent time management, organization, and written & verbal communication skills
• Above average degree of self-motivation and self-direction
• Commitment to ongoing professional development including enrollment in insurance designation programs such as AFIS
• Personal connection to the ag industry is strongly preferred
• Retain and grow client accounts by conducting thorough reviews according to agency guidelines.
• Maintain thorough documentation of client files and complete work in a timely manner.
• Work in partnership with Account Managers to prep for and follow up on client visits.
• Complete a minimum number of account visits per month as assigned.
• Produce new business by asking for referrals and generating leads.
• Travel within a 100+ mile radius, including overnight stays, will be required.
• Other duties as directed by management.
Johnson Insurance Services, Inc.
127 MARKET PLACE DRMocksville, NC