Johnson Family Dental Santa Maria, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
As an integral part of a hardworking dental team, we encourage you to give guidance and direction to your dental assistants, hygienists and other support personnel. And while you’ll have the support of the entire office, you’ll have full autonomy over your patients, a steady stream of patients to keep you busy and exposure to all types of procedures. We also offer top-of-the-line technology and safety equipment to help you give high quality, compassionate care.
What We Need From You Clinically
- Proficient in General Dentistry
- Capable of placing Implants
- Proficient in Molar Endo and Surgical Extractions
We’ll Offer You
- Competitive Compensation - our average full-time provider for this practice earns $200,000- $550,000
- Unparalleled support to develop your skill sets + CE
- A culture that celebrates success and diversity
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical + HSA, Dental, and Vision
- 401K Savings Plan
- Malpractice Insurance
- As an affiliated Smile Brands dentist, you will receive the full support of a legal department to assist you with patient resolution, dental board matters, agency complaints, dental malpractice or general liability, which could possibly arise while practicing dentistry. Smile’s legal team is available to assist you in navigating legal needs related to your practice with the PC.
- You will also receive dental office specific OSHA training and all necessary related health care compliance training
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers.
DISCLAIMER: Please be aware of suspicious recruiting emails and text messages scams that attempt to collect your personal information. You will never be asked for your driver license or Social Security number during an online interview. Additionally, we do not attempt to collect money, gift cards or request you to purchase equipment on behalf of the company.
Johnson Family Dental
Johnson Family Dental began as La Cumbre Dental in 1963 with Dr. Gary Johnson Sr., and was renamed in 2001 when Dr. Steven Johnson purchased his father's practice. We've been serving Santa Barbara and Ventura County for over 50 years and continue to grow to better support our patients. Our mission is to change, enrich and improve people's lives by providing quality, general and cosmetic dentistry. We truly believe that A Smile Can Change Your Life," and we do everything we can to make that possible for each and every patient!
AddressSanta Maria, CA
HealthcareView all jobs at Johnson Family Dental