you will do
Responsible for construction management of assigned projects. Determines resource levels to attain schedule milestones and monitors workforce levels to ensure conformance with the construction plan. Controls change/scope creep, ensuring that all scope changes are quickly and properly documented and that change orders are approved prior to the performance of work. Implements the site safety and security procedures and project work rules and plays an active role in the development of the safety program. Develops and maintains Customer and Subcontractor relationships. Works under general supervision and in conjunction with Regional Installation Manager.
How you will do it
- Self-performs sales support activities early in the audit process to provide input on vendor/partners selection, scope enhancements, value engineering, risk assessment etc.
- Self-performs cost estimating, project scheduling and construction management of assigned projects.
- Manages the profitable execution of assigned projects, ensuring that assigned projects are done accurately, on-time, billed, within budget and within scope of the contract. Maintains profitability goals and positive cash flow for assigned projects.
- Understands project scope and customer expectations by utilizing resource planning techniques to gain high productivity from team members.
- Plans, schedules and controls project activities. Broad knowledge of commercial/contractual complexity/deal structure/financial acumen/disciplines of supply chain...negotiation skills...communication skills...c-level relationships
- Provides monthly reporting of Project financial status and participates in the Regional Installation Manager Monthly Project Backlog reviews, as needed.
- Established long term customer and contractor relationships. Influences customer.
- Develops and adheres to a Project Execution Plan for each assigned project.
- Establishes customer touch points throughout the life cycle of projects to gain feedback on customer satisfaction. Provides leadership by demonstrating focus on exceeding customers' expectations.
- Effectively communicates the status of assigned projects to Market Team and Regional Resource Team Manager as required and provides monthly forecasts of revenue, costs, and gross margin for the PC execution.
- Fosters and maintains good working relationships with subcontractors, JCI team, and other vendor partners.
- Ensures compliance with state, local and federal legal requirements.
What we look for
- Bachelor's Degree in Project/Construction Management OR equivalent work experience