Job Title: Call Center Team Manager
To provide coaching and feedback to team members as opportunities arise to improve handling of customer transactions, escalations, and alarm handling, employee relations or other situations.
- Coach and mentor team members
- Provide Team Member with statistical feedback.
- Provide Team Member with comprehensive qualitative monthly audit feedback to include attendance updates, voice audit summaries, analysis of productivity levels against goals and summary communication of departmental and/or business news
- Set a leadership example with peers and staff to develop a representative level team to improve performance.
- Supervise team members and provide additional support to the Resource Desk as needed.
- Provide corrective feedback to team member as necessary.
- Identify, develop and support the coordination of training programs as needed.
- Support the management of daily transaction time; answer rate and response time goals.
- Work closely with all staff members and peer supervisors to ensure open communication and consistency or work flow.
- Initiate, contribute and spearhead projects as they develop and/or assigned
- Accept supervisory calls including customer/dealer problems and take appropriate action to resolve issues.
- Verify payroll information
- Prefer 1-2 years of management or supervisory experience in an inbound/outbound calling environment.
- 6 months of experience with TycoIS and 90 days in their present position.
- Strong customer focus
- Managerial courage
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform multi-tasks
- Strong coaching and development skills
- Ability to exercise sound, independent judgment
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Effective leadership skills – ability to lead by Tyco Values
- Must possess excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Has successfully demonstrated the ability to motivate others
- Ability to interpret and analyze data to effectively implement strategic plans
- Has successfully demonstrated the ability to perform and provide results in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
- Must possess career ambition
- Creative/solution oriented
- Must be able to obtain a dispatching license
- May be required to obtain DOD clearance (in US)
Johnson Controls produces automotive parts such as batteries, electronics and HVAC equipment for buildings and commercial security monitoring
Meet with Hiring Managers on October 10th! (Dress for Success)
Thursday, October 10th
9:30am – 12:30pm
Embassy Suites Denver Tech Center
10250 East Costilla Avenue
Centennial, CO 80112