- $75,000 to $115,000 Yearly
We are seeking an Associate Attorney to become a part of our team! You will represent clients in legal proceedings, handle cases from pre-suit investigations through appeal, research and draft legal briefs, and assist the partners with a complex commercial litigation caseload.
- Represent clients in court and throughout the litigation process
- Prepare and draft legal documents
- Conduct legal research and brief points of law
- Negotiate settlements for legal disputes
- Take and defend depositions, attend and argue points of law at hearings, attend and participate in trial
- Investigate factual allegations of lawsuits, prepare witnesses and experts for testimony
- Licensed to practice law in Colorado, or awaiting bar results/ ability to waive into Colorado
- Familiarity with the litigation process, and case management deadlines
- Ability to learn quickly and engage on cases with deep technical and scientific bases
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Johnson Bakken Greely Smith, P.C.
9200 East Mineral DriveCentennial, CO
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.