Assistant IT Manager / Microsoft Systems Administrator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
**This is an in-office position** Some travel is required.
- We’re seeking an energetic, outgoing individual to join our Information Systems team. This individual will serve as an Assistant IT Manager / Microsoft Systems Administrator. This position requires a high level of focus and process development that facilitates effective communication and problem resolution between all team members.
This position reports to the IT Director.
- Always be aware of what service requests come in, where they are assigned and be responsible for fast, efficient first time resolution
- Actively monitors team performance and efficiency, ensures service requests are prioritized and assigned appropriately, as well scheduling staff to ensure optimal availability of service desk resources at any given time.
- Creates a high-performing service desk team by holding them accountable and ensuring that they deliver the best service and user experience.
- Create and maintain Windows 10 images
- Provide Remote and On-Site troubleshooting and technical support but not limited to PC hardware, Scanners, Printers, network attached hardware, Applications and general networking issues.
- Installation, configuration and support of Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems (Windows 10)
- Installation, configuration and support of Microsoft Desktop Applications (2010, and 2016 Microsoft Office Suite)
- Perform maintenance of Microsoft Server Operating Systems (2012R2, 2016, 2019) as directed by the IT Manager.
- Installation and support of other In-House and 3rd party applications as required
- Troubleshooting of general networking and connectivity issues, to include remote user VPN connectivity
- Maintenance of Active Directory User Account, Computer Accounts, Group Policies, etc.
- Maintain DOS Batch, VB Scripts and PowerShell Scripts for a variety of automated processes and maintenance routines
- Assist in creating and maintaining documentation of processes and procedures
- 5+ years of experience working in an IT Helpdesk /Support Role
- 5+ years of experience working with Windows Active Directory User accounts
- 5+ years PC / Laptop setup and troubleshooting experience
- Strong PC and Server hardware and software troubleshooting skills
- Experience supporting Windows Desktop Operating Systems Skills (Windows 10)
- Strong IP networking and troubleshooting skills
- Experience supporting network and PC attached devices (Printers, External Storage Devices, Scanners, Etc.)
- Experience writing and maintaining scripts in DOS Batch, VB Script and PowerShell
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Experience supporting Microsoft Office Suite products (2010 & 2016)
- Good time management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to follow verbal and/or written instructions
- Ability to work effectively in a highly organized manner and be detail oriented
- Ability to Travel as required
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Valid driver license and clean driving record
- 5+ years managing people (Required)
- IT Helpdesk /Support Role: 5 years (Required
- Windows Active Directory User accounts: 5 years (Required)
- PC and Server hardware and software: 5 year (Required)
- PC / Laptop setup and troubleshooting: 5 years (Required)
TechnologyView all jobs at Johnson Automotive
Get fresh Traveling Admin jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.