Accounts Payable Clerk
- Expired: June 28, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Johnson & Quin is a leader in specialized large volume direct mail and integrated communication campaigns for well known marketing companies throughout the US. Our teams use the latest technology in data processing, security, personalization and mailing to create highly personalized and variable communications.
What You'll Do
Johnson & Quin seeks an Accounts Payable (AP) Clerk to join our Accounting team. Our Accounting Team manages general accounting activities including accounts payable, accounts receivable, postage and cost accounting. This role is a Full-Time position based out of our Niles, IL headquarters with the opportunity for a flexible hybrid schedule (1-2 days in office) after the initial training period. Our AP Clerk is responsible for all aspects of accounts payable under the supervision of the Controller.
Core responsibilities vary from:
- Responsible for high-volume of monthly AP reconciliations balancing in the internal EFI system.
- Maintains all accounts payable electronic files as well as performing month-end maintenance for the Accounts Payable function within the Accounting Software.
- Verifies all documentation is complete and accurate and prepares printed checks for signature.
- Works with internal personnel as well as vendors to resolve payment or purchase order discrepancies. Escalates on-going or large dollar issues to the Controller.
- In office/hybrid responsibilities:
- Handles incoming/outgoing mail distribution.
- Greets clients, visitors, and guests; determines the purpose of each person's visit, requests visitors to sign the visitor log, and directs or escorts them to the appropriate location.
- Processes bank deposits and petty cash payments.
- High School degree of equivalent
- 3-4 years administrative accounting experience
- Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented
- Moderate use of typing and ten key adding machine skills
- Good oral communications skills demonstrated by courtesy, tact, and good judgement in contact with vendors and internal personnel
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products and basic knowledge of Accounting Software.
- Experience with EFI Monarch preferred.
Employee Benefits and Perks:
We believe that our people are our most valuable asset and that a benefits program is an important part of total compensation. We offer a comprehensive employee benefit program that includes -
- Group health, dental, and vision coverage
- Generous vacation time
- Paid holidays
- 401k with advisory services
- And many other perks!
Because our team members are trusted to handle sensitive information, we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.
Johnson & Quin is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.Employment Type: OTHER
Johnson & Quin
7460 North LehighNiles, IL
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Johnson & Quin