Do you love using your “behind the scenes” administrative skills to make the rest of the team shine? If so, this is a great opportunity to join a growing firm as part of the administrative team.
Technical Skills & Responsibilities:
- Utilize your written communication skills in Word and Outlook drafting documents, composing email correspondence to clients, completing forms, writing cover letters, and filling in details on legal and financial documents.
- Strong data-entry skills with a combination of speed and accuracy, coupled with the ability to effectively proof your own work.
- Ensure effective communication with both clients and internal staff through solid verbal communication skills.
- Proofreading and editing skills to quickly and efficiently review, correct, and complete the work of others.
- Software skills and prior work experience utilizing Word, Outlook, and Excel; experience with PowerPoint is a plus.
Soft Skills & Responsibilities:
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize your work.
- You have a “can-do” attitude and thrive working in an environment that is fast-paced with challenging work.
- You are a self-starter; meaning you know what needs to be done and you do it. But at the same time, you are someone who takes direction well.
- An honest, ethical, fair, and supportive environment is everything you dream of in a company culture.
If you have these skills and are looking to join a growing, well established firm in a key administrative role, then this may be the opportunity for you. Please apply now.
Target Salary Range: $35,000 – 37,000 with a great benefits package and bonus potential