Responsible for the ongoing supervision of a team of nurses providing Home Health Agency services to pediatric patients. Ensures compliance with Agency, State, and Federal Standards for all services. Assists in daily activities of the home health agency administration, orienting / precepting of new employees, and utilization review / supervisory functions as requested and appropriate. Reports to Director of Pediatrics at Home.
- Minimum of five years of pediatric nursing experience, preferably in critical or emergency care
- •Prior home care experience preferred
Required Licensure, Certification, etc.:
- Current licensure as an RN in Maryland and the ability to obtain DC license if required
- •Current CPR certification
- •Valid Maryland drivers’ license and current auto insurance, working vehicle; agree to comply with Maryland law for mandatory seat belt use