Home Health Aide CNA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $20 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
It is a beautiful thing when a career and a passion come together.
Here at Johns Hopkins Home Care Group (JHHCG) we believe in relationship building and collaboration. Our employees are making a difference every day in the lives of patients in their homes and the community.
Employees with JHHCG can access a host of valuable benefits, including competitive salary and wages, health, dental and vision insurance, tuition reimbursement and career enrichment opportunities.
Join us and be a part of something bigger.
Locations: East Baltimore City - Hartford County & Anne Arundel County
The Home Health Aide is a member of the home health team who is primarily responsible for providing the personal care services as well as various basic non-nursing care activities for the patient. These activities are performed in accordance with a written assignment and under the supervision of a registered nurse.
- Graduate from high school or equivalent
- Successful completion of a nursing aide training program
- Requires active, valid certification for Home Health Aide with the Maryland State Board of Nursing
- Current CPR certification
- Valid Maryland drivers’ license and current auto insurance, working vehicle; agree to comply with Maryland law for mandatory seat belt use
Johns Hopkins Home Care Group
5901 Holabird AvenueBaltimore, MD
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?