Contact Center and Customer Care Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Position Summary - Responsible for ensuring a superior customer experience by managing and providing daily supervision, motivation, feedback, and direction for Johnny's Selected Seeds' Call Center and Customer Service Specialists. The ideal candidate will be responsible for delivering the highest level of customer service and consultative sales experience across a variety of customer contact channels, phone, email, live chat, social media, website support and written correspondence.
Key Duties and Responsibilities -
· Create an annual Customer Service Improvement Strategy/Action Plan that is in alignment with the company strategy and department specific goals.
· Develop and maintain metrics and feedback mechanisms that illustrate the customer service experience with JSS, including Seed and Tool/Supply products, information, and delivery services (audit/monitor).
· Work collaboratively across the organization to resolve complex issues by identifying and helping to resolve problems that critically impact customer experience outcomes.
· Manage daily cancellations, refunds and credits, process product returns, lost and damaged package claims, process and review mis-shipments, and failures in orders.
· Proactively and in partnership with Human Resources, hire and develop a team skilled to deliver continuous improvement and meet the current and projected departmental and customer needs.
· Develop internal process improvement initiatives to deliver efficiencies and benefits to internal and external customers.
· Define and communicate Customer Service/CC Standards, as well as monitor performance of those standards.
· Develop sales skills with Call Center Representatives, which will help to drive sales and meet daily sales goals.
· Prepare an annual budget; determine spending priorities to improve new customer capture/experience and the retention of existing customer; manage monthly expenses, analyzing variances and determine ROIs; and initiate corrective actions as needed.
· Promote and develop a solid, cohesive team experience, by providing leadership and opportunities for the staff to grow and succeed through, motivation, feedback, and instruction.
· Responsible for assembling an optimal seasonal workforce by attracting talent that can thrive in a fast-paced environment and can adapt quickly to changes in workflow and work environments.
· Develop and execute outbound call program, including new sales opportunities, surveys, research, and proactive customer notifications.
· Provide input for the annual and long-range company strategy that impacts the customer experience and responsible for implementing those strategic initiatives.
Education and Experience Required -
The following list represents the minimum knowledge, skill and ability required to perform the job function:
- 4-year college degree or related work experience
- 5+ years' work experience in a multi-channel contact center environment
- Personnel management experience required
- Proficient in Phone, OMS, Website, Live Chat Systems required
- Experience with business applications such as Sales Force, Staff Scheduling, MS Word, SharePoint, Excel, Power Point, Access, etc. is a plus
- Excellent organization, communication, and interpersonal skills required
· Health Insurance (HMO, PPO, HSA)
· Dental Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· Flexible Spending Account (Medical & Dependent Care)
· Employee Stock Ownership Plan & Profit Sharing
· Employee Discount
· Maternity/Paternity/Adoption & Foster Care Leave
· Company Paid Life Insurance
· Voluntary Life Insurance
· Voluntary Pet Insurance
· Company Paid Short- & Long-Term Disability Insurance
· Paid Time Off
· Educational Assistance
JOHNNY'S SELECTED SEEDS was established in 1973 by our Founder, Rob Johnston, Jr. Today we are 100% Employee Owned. Johnny's mission is Helping families, friends, and communities to feed one another by providing superior seeds, tools, information, and service. Johnny's is renowned for our exceptional customer service offering seeds, tools, supplies and information to direct-market growers and avid home gardeners. We source, breed, trial, and sell outstanding selected varieties of vegetables, cut flowers, herbs, and farm seed, as well as thoughtfully designed tools and equipment. We take pride in the wealth of information and depth of experience we offer our customer base, nationwide and globally.
We are a strong, stable company focused on growth while still maintaining our small company feel and staying true to our roots. Beautiful Central Maine, where our research farm, warehouse, and offices are located, is the perfect launching point for an active, four-season lifestyle. Geographically situated halfway between Maine's mountains and its 4500-mile-long coastline, we're a short drive away from resorts, parks, and harbors renowned for a rich diversity of recreational and cultural opportunities.
If you are passionate about good, healthy food and would choose to work for a company with fellow co-owners who are passionate about our mission and values, Johnny's may be the place for you!
Johnny's Selected Seeds is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
Johnny's Selected Seeds
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?