Maintenance Technician III- Union, MO ~ 4 Day Work Week!!
- $31 to $33 Hourly
Job Title: Maintenance Technician III
Hours: 6:30 am -5:00 pm (4-day work week!) Monday - Thursday
Location: Union, MO
Zip Code: 63084
Start Date: Right Away!
- $500 Sign On Bonus after 90 days
- 401k match
- PTO after 90 days
- Quarterly Bonus
- Subsidized Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Upward Mobility!
Performs facility maintenance preventive and repair duties as assigned including but not limited to mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic troubleshooting on equipment and machinery used in the operation of food processing, packaging, and air handling. This position also facility/building maintenance up to and including light electrical, and plumbing repair.
As an employee, this individual must consistently demonstrate The Volpi Way fundamentals behaviors.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
· Able to perform all the duties of a Maintenance Tech Level I & II
· Perform electrical troubleshooting, and the repair of packaging and production machines, stand alone (electrical certification preferred)
· Support the selection, installation, start up and training on all new equipment
· Assist with refrigeration equipment repairs and troubleshooting
· Complete Redzone platform 'Doctor's Rounds' [daily production equipment checks] for assigned area(s)
· Complete root-cause-failure/breakdown analysis
· Identify and execute improvement projects
· Develop PM details and train others on proper planned maintenance procedures
· Serve as new hire buddy
· Assist in the development of task hazard analysis
· Complete other duties as assigned
- A minimum of three years of experience in a mechanical discipline or Associates' degree in Industrial Maintenance or a related technical discipline.
- Good troubleshooting and problem-resolution skills.
- Experience in food manufacturing (meat, dairy, etc.) is highly desirable.
- Ability to learn and understand technical training provided.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks and follow directions of more experienced Maintenance Technicians.
- Willingness to be flexible and work weekends occasionally to support needed maintenance.
- Candidate must have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, twist, reach, push, and pull.
- Must be able to work in an environment between 40-65 degrees.
- Must be able to work around dust and mold.
- Must be able to wear a hairnet, gloves, and hearing protection.
On a summer night in 1899, John Volpi arrives in America from Milan, Italy, bringing with him little more than a craft and an idea — an idea to bring the centuries-old tradition of dry-curing meats across the ocean to the American Midwest. Over four generations later, his family continues to carry on his traditions, hand-making all Volpi products using the same methods and recipes that John did over 100 years ago. Our passion is all-natural, simply delicious foods. All of our artisan cured meats are sourced from local Midwest farms we trust and every product is made using generations-old family recipes. No artificial ingredients, no nitrates or nitrites, and no shortcuts, ever. It’s not the only way to do what we do, but it’s our way — the Volpi way.
John Volpi & Company IncUnion, MO
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.