Job Overview: John Ventresca Company Inc., is the leading company in our industry in the Fresno and Central California area regarding the manufacture of architectural shapes and polystyrene products for many uses. We are looking to hire an experienced CAD Designer/CNC Operator to help our growth. If you're dedicated and ambitious, John Ventresca Company is an excellent place to grow your career. Don't hesitate to apply.
Responsibilities for Foam Cutting Technician:
· Using CAD software to generate G-Code to operate CNC machinery. Multiple models of machines all utilizing CAD Software.
· Operating CNC machines to fulfill work orders given by sales team.
· Working with sales team and customers to create designs and fulfill orders while best utilizing available materials.
· Knowledge and experience in creating 3D and 2D designs / to requested specifications is necessary.
· Making revisions to CAD models as requested, while working with sales and production teams to manufacture full weight, light weight and GFRC precast products.
· CAD design and layout for install teams as needed.
· Helping in creating and expanding our catalog, product brochures and sales materials.
· Creating shop drawings for customer sign offs and using those drawings to create work orders for production manager.
· Ongoing communication with management and Production manager/crew to ensure quality of products.
· Must be experienced with the operations of CNC machines in related field (preferred)
· Some college and/or Software Certifications (preferred)
· Verifiable experience utilizing CAD software both 2D and 3D required
· Strong organizational and communication skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Patience to see a complicated project to the end