Telecom CAD Drafter Technician-Charlotte, NC (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ABOUT JSI & OUR MISSION:
To support its strategic expansion, JSI is now seeking on behalf of its Mid-State Consultants division, several talented CAD Drafter Technicians who possess a genuine interest in the opportunity to learn how to use cutting-edge and proprietary technology to better serve our clients as well as for personal career-advancement purposes.JOB REQUIREMENTS & ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS:
- Detailed experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D associated GIS toolsets that are utilized in mapping of telecommunications outside plant networks
- Experience with ESRI ArcGIS and shapefile creation/manipulation
- Google Earth PRO and file structure
- MS Office suite
- Experience with preparing CAD documentation for telecom service providers is preferred
- Requires good oral and written communications skill
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- This is not a remote position
- Willingness to work with engineers on a “one-on-one” basis.
- Ability to work with various types of engineering documents such as design maps, schematics, staking sheets, detail drawings, etc.
- Pay commensurate with experience and skills. Full benefits are available.
- Training will be offered to the right candidate.
- If you feel you meet the above required skills and experience, please send an updated resume in response to this job description.
Get fresh Part Time CAD Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.