HVAC SERVICE TECH / $20K SIGN ON BONUS
John Moore Services Houston, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you getting enough work at your current job? Come join JOHN MOORE SERVICES where we have all the work you want.
John Moore Services is looking for experienced RESIDENTIAL HVAC SALES/SERVICE TECHS for immediate hire.
We are offering up to $20,000 sign on bonus for qualified candidates. We could use good techs, just like you!
Apply now to get a scheduled interview.
John Moore offers:
Complete benefits package
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company vehicle
- Gas card
- Company Cell phone
- EZ tag
We are seeking career minded HVAC Service Technicians who want "Moore" for themselves and their families. This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced Service Technicians who put their customers first. If this describes you and you want to join the best Residential Service Company in town, please apply on line now.
Job Duties include:
- Performing repairs and maintenance on a variety of equipment including refrigeration, air conditioning electric motors, heating units, heat pumps and hermetic compressors;
- Install, maintain and repair heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) units for residential customers; diagnose and repair of electronic, mechanical and electrical components of these systems.
- Travel to job sites in service area, and work with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customers.
- Maintain proper stock, parts, tools, and safety equipment in the vehicle.
- Understand company pricing and generate appropriate customer invoices, obtain customers signature at the completion of the job; process electronic credit card payments; obtain and input accurate customer contact information including address, phone number(s) and email addresses.
- Accurately document all installed equipment upon arrival: make, model, serial number, necessary test measurements, and take pictures as necessary.
- Diagnose diverse service issues, obtain any replacement parts, calibrate system to manufacturer's recommendations; clearly & professionally communicate to the customer what the current issues are and explain what is necessary to correct them.
- Actively participate in company provided training opportunities to stay informed on current industry technologies.
- Identify and report to the HVAC manager potential opportunities for additional business and maintain a set close rate.
- EPA Certification
- Licensed with the State of Texas/Registered with TDLR
- 3+ years of Residential Service experience
- Valid Texas Driver's license with a good driving record (No DWI's within the past 5 years)
- Clean criminal background (no felonies within the past 7 years)
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good Sales ability
- Able to lift 75+ pounds
Job Type: Full-time
That is the difference we make in the lives of the people we service and the people who make it all possible: our team members. We don't just hire Plumbers, HVAC technicians, Remodelers or Electricians: we hire people who want to help people solve problems, share ideas and be the best at what they do. After all, that's why our customers like us and that's why we've been growing since 1965.
John Moore ServicesWhy Work Here?
• Family Owned • 56 years in business • Voted Houston Chronicle's “Top Workplace” in 2020 • Voted Houston Chronicle's "Best of the Best
At John Moore Services it's more than just a paycheck, it's a lifelong career. At John Moore we stretch far beyond your average home services company. We challenge ourselves each and every day to achieve "the difference factor". That is the difference we make in the lives of the people we service and the people who make it all possible: our team members. We don't just hire Plumbers, HVAC technicians, Remodelers or Electricians: we hire people who want to help people solve problems, share ideas and be the best at what they do. After all, that's why our customers like us and that's why we've been growing since 1965.