Insurance experience and license are highly desirable.
If you love helping people, come and join our team at a successful and growing FARMERS INSURANCE agency in Boulder. You’ll learn constantly, be in a friendly environment – and the rewards will make it worthwhile. You’ll also receive training including courses from industry renowned University of Farmers.
The Sales/Service Representative is responsible for sales and customer service of insurance products to new and existing clients. A Representative works with the agent quoting, marketing, serving policyholders, handling details and performing administrative tasks related to insurance sales.
Job Responsibilities and Activities:
• Develop agency relationship with existing clients
• Actively solicit new clients and assist with service of existing accounts
• Underwrite, rate and properly place new personal and commercial lines business
• Advise clients on coverage and processes
• Keep agent informed of new account activity.
• Maintain timely and accurate client records
• Handle telephone calls and e-mail to new and existing clients and to solicit potential business
• Full-time position requires work from Boulder business office M-F, 8:30AM -5:00PM, Possible infrequent after hours.
Skills, Experience & Other Requirements:
• Must be bondable and have clean driving record, background check required
• Team oriented
• At least one year sales and customer service experience
• Must be organized, detail-oriented, and use task lists in a multi-tasking environment.
• Insurance License required, will need to be able to obtain licensing
• Must be able to learn and communicate insurance concepts to different types of people
• Able to manage multiple priorities and close the loop when interrupted
• Must be proactive and have good follow through
• Must enjoy frequent phone, written and face-to-face communication with people
• Fluency in Spanish desirable