Human Resources Assistant
- Expired: March 01, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
John Knox Village is seeking a full-time HR Assistant to join its Human Resources team. This position is a Monday- Friday schedule.
Some of the primary duties in this role will include:
- Meet and greet all visitors to the Human Resources Dept. in a concierge style manner.
- Create and maintain all employee files to ensure AHCA compliance.
- Answer, screen and forward all incoming phone calls.
- Assist with processing HR invoices within 48 hours of receipt.
- Complete employee pre-employment background screenings within 72 hours of receipt.
- Provide requested information from employees, directors and applicants.
- Support compliance within the department.
- Order and maintain the department office supplies.
- Process employment verifications.
- E-Verify new hires
- Work closely with accounting and other departments throughout the organization providing a customer focused and effective Human Resources
- Fax Scholarship Check Requests to Accounting and follow up
- ADP entry address, direct deposit, W-4 changes as needed.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources team.
- Support JKV'S strategic plan.
- Red Carpet Customer service (STARS)
- Participate in company sponsored volunteer events within JKV and Broward County.
- Assist with Workers' Comp Questionnaires
We are seeking candidates that bring a background that includes:
Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft office including; word, excel, outlook along with 3+ years HR administrative assistant background. ADP experience is preferred with general office equipment experience such as photo copier, scanner and printer. Attention to detail with great sense of urgency along with outstanding customer service skills and the ability to manage multiple requests professionally and frequently. Finally, the selected candidate will bring the ability to effectively communicate in a multicultural environment manage difficult situations professionally.
In exchange, the position offers a competitive rate of pay and is supported by a comprehensive benefits program (eligibility requirements) including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision coverage, 401(k), paid time off, comprehensive training, on-going education, free parking and more!
John Knox Village is a not-for-profit Life Care Retirement Community offering a full range of independent living, assisted living and skilled nursing care options for more than 1,000 senior residents on our 70-acre campus, located in Pompano Beach, convenient to major highways and transportation options.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply immediately to explore this opportunity further.
John Knox Village is a Drug-free and Tobacco-Free workplace. EOE
John Knox Village of Florida
AddressPompano Beach, FL
Get fresh Human Resources Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!