Insurance Agent Apprentice
John Henle - District Office Dallas, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for an Insurance Agent Apprentice to join Farmers Insurance District 16 in the Farmers Branch, TX area to generate new business by contacting current customers and new prospects.
This is our mentorship path to agency business ownership. You will sell, market and negotiate insurance plans of your assigned or prospective customers’ portfolio. Your goal is to build strong relationships, ensure growth attainment and increase our firm’s reputation.
The main purpose of the Apprentice program is to pair you with a seasoned agent who can mentor you in becoming a Farmers Agent in as little as six months. You will build skill, confidence and self-sufficiency working side-by-side with your mentor. You will learn in the classroom and ''earn as you learn'' on the job.
- Base Salary with Commissions
- Performance Bonus Opportunities
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Weekends and Holidays Off
- Career Development & Growth
- Team Building Activities
- Hands On Training
- Meet training, production goals and objectives
- Treat each customer contact as a cross sell opportunity including life and financial products
- Generate insurance proposals
- Grow sales revenue utilizing phone, email and texting potential client lists.
- Present and explain insurance policy options based upon prospective client needs and their personal goals.
- Property & Casualty, Life and Health Insurance license preferred
- Minimum 1-year prior sales experience preferred
- Genuine willingness to learn, intuitive, resourceful and coachable
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently
- Display leadership competencies, including the ability to delegate, engage, and inspire others