DATA ENTRY - CONSTRUCTION OFFICE ASSITANT NEEDED!
John Griffin Construction, Inc Corona, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Immediate help needed in busy construction office in assisting various office staff with Data Entry and project administration!
Please apply in person: 244 Jason Court, Corona, CA 92879
- Assisting in tracking project progress
- Copy, scan and email information for job/project administration as needed
- Good multitasking skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Construction As-bilts, Excel & PDF knowledge helpful
John Griffin Construction, IncWhy Work Here?
Great management, Family atmosphere, Bonus Pay, Dependable work hours. We care about our employees!
John Griffin Construction, Inc is a dry utility construction company, successful in business since 1983. Excavation, backfill or directional boring are part of what we do to bring telecommunication services to various areas throughout the Inland Empire. Installation, upgrade or repair of utility systems and lines for electrical, communications, internet, cable and fiber optics are carried out with our expert teams and on-site crews.
244 Jason CourtCorona, CA
BusinessView all jobs at John Griffin Construction, Inc