As a Maintenance Technician, you will:
· Work with the team to ensure that all work orders are completed in a timely and professional manner.
· Participate in the on-call schedule.
· Make apartments ready for new move-ins including:
- Appliance Repairs and Replacements
- Patching Drywall
- Perform general maintenance and upkeep with the property’s landscaping
· Professional appearance and demeanor.
· Basic knowledge of carpentry, electrical, plumbing and HVAC
· Outstanding customer service orientation and superb communication and interpersonal skills.
· Will be required to be on call and must be available for emergency situations including weekends and holidays.
All job offers contingent upon satisfactory background check and drug screening.
John Flatley CompanyFounded in 1985, the John Flatley Company owns and operates office, research and development complexes, retail centers, and apartment communities throughout Massachusetts and New Hampshire. A prominent fixture on the New England real estate landscape with company headquarters in Canton, MA, the John Flatley Company properties feature unparalleled landscaping, unrivaled management services, as well as the financial resources to meet the scope of the most notable roster of both leading commercial tenants and progressive entrepreneurs and leading technology companies.