As a Building Service Manager, you will:
· Work with the construction team on a daily basis to assist with construction until buildings are all complete
· Assist in preparing the work schedules
· Work to schedule outside vendors by obtaining competitive quotes and monitoring completion of work performed.
· Maintain a working knowledge of all maintenance programs and capital improvement projects to ensure the proper and efficient operation of systems, preventive maintenance programs, and responses to resident service requests.
· Performs maintenance in units and participates in on-call schedule.
· Replace and maintain a current inventory of supplies and parts.
· Directs and participates in the removal of snow and ice from sidewalks, walkways, steps, and driveways
· The ideal candidate will have 10+ years maintenance supervisory experience in residential property management.
· Experience with a lease-up strongly preferred.
· Professional appearance and demeanor.
· Knowledge of carpentry, electrical, plumbing and HVAC
· Outstanding customer service orientation and superb communication and interpersonal skills.
· Candidate must be computer literate with attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
· Will be required to be on call and must be available for emergency situations including weekends and holidays.
· A valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
Some of the benefits to you:
· Competitive compensation.
· Option to live on-site in a brand new luxury apartment
· Excellent benefits package including: medical, dental, 401(k)
· Monday-Friday schedule
· Positive work environment
If you have experience as maintenance supervisor/facilities manager and great customer service skills, we want to hear from you.
All job offers contingent upon satisfactory background check and drug screening.