Early Childhood Educators-all levels
- Posted: over a month ago
- $28,000 to $60,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, 401k, dental, life insurance,
We are looking for an assistant Toddler teacher and also preschool lead and assistant teachers to come work with our Team.
You will work side by side with co-teachers, children and families to provide a fun, safe and healthy learning environment. Excellent opportunities for growth.
Our toddler program: children 15months to 2.9 years old.
for our toddler teacher assistant position you must have at least
- 1 year of experience working in a licensed early childhood education program with toddlers
- minimum requirement of high school diploma and or 12 ECE credits
- Associates degree preferred
- Certified as a toddler teacher through EEC.
Our preschool program: children ages 2.9 to 5 years old
The Preschool lead teacher position requirements are:
- a bachelors degree or masters degree in ECE or related field
- Minimum of lead teacher qualifications from EEC (Early education and care)
- at least 1 year of experience in a licensed early childhood education program
Preschool Assistant teacher
- Associates degree or greater in ECE or related field
- EEC teacher qualification with a minimum of at least 1 year of experience in a licensed early childhood program
John F. Kennedy Family ServicesWhy Work Here?
Competitive wages, raises for continuing education, excellent prof dev
The Kennedy center has been around for over 50 years. Our Mission is to provide quality childcare to children in the surrounding Boston area. we service children from 15 months old to 5 years. We are looking for qualified teachers to Join our staff.
23a Moulton Street CharlestownBoston, MA
EducationView all jobs at John F. Kennedy Family Services