- Posted: over a month ago
John Evans’ Sons, Inc. manufactures a wide array of precision engineered springs and dynamic small assemblies for brand name commercial and industrial customers across the globe. Home windows, surgical robots, aircraft carriers - and your local grocery store - are just a few of the places where our products can be found. John Evans’ Sons is America’s Oldest Springmaker (Est. 1850), and we are dedicated to outstanding customer service and advancing our state of the art technology.Job Description
This new full-time position will work closely with existing sales personnel and management to increase sales and profitability while maintaining our existing customers’ high level of satisfaction.
· Develop new business by targeting high technology markets
· Develop new business through outstanding quotation follow-up
· Further develop business relationships with existing customers
· Work with estimating and engineering departments on customer quotations and product development
· Develop and retain technical product knowledge through training and experienceQualifications
· College graduate with B.S. or B.A degree
· Minimum of five (5) years of industrial sales experience
· Availability for travel to develop and manage customers and attend trade shows
· Excellent organizational and computer skills
· Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills
· Enthusiasm for generating new sales
We offer a very competitive salary, potential for a yearly performance bonus, excellent benefits including paid vacation, health, life, AD&D, STD/LTD options, and a 401(k) plan.
John Evans’ Sons, Inc. is an EOE/AA /Veterans preference employer, and welcomes all applicants. Please send your resume and salary requirements to:
John Evans’ Sons, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources Manager
P.O. Box 885
Lansdale PA 19446-0885
John Evans' Sons, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?