Provides office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects.
- Maintains workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; and developing reporting procedures.
- Answers calls on the incoming telephone line. Assists callers by asking relevant questions and directing to proper points of contact.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices.
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides information by answering questions and responses to requests.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
High School diploma, minimum 2 years experience. Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Managing Processes, Organization, Analyzing Information, Professionalism, Problem Solving, Supply Management, Inventory Control, Excellent Verbal Communication