- Expired: December 30, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
For 80+ years, Hirschbach Motor Lines has built a sterling reputation for delivering time and temperature sensitive freight. Today, the organization runs two forward facing brands (Hirschbach & John Christner Trucking (JCT)) which generate a combined $1.2 billion in revenue and have become the 2nd largest refrigerated carrier in North America.
The companies collectively provide the highest level of service in the industry and offer a breath of services to our customers. Hirschbach & JCT have a tenured history paired with a future of growth and opportunity.Summary of Duties and Responsibilities
- Must have experience with operational accounting and a four year Accounting or related degree.
- Reconciling sub-ledger to general ledger account balances
- Assisting in preparation of financial statements
- Performing monthly balance sheet, income statement and changes in financial position/budget variance analyses
- Maintaining and reconciling fixed assets schedules including monthly GL Notes Payable to the loan amortization schedule
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation for assigned accounts
- Making month-end standard journal entries
- Reviewing periodically during the month the general ledger for input accuracy and verifying those accounts have been reviewed for content
- Reviewing outstanding check log for possible abandoned checks
- Running all required month-end reports and files according to document retention guidelines
- Review Accounts Receivable Report detailing all past dues and balancing GL to Sub-Ledger
- Perform other duties as assigned
To be North America’s most-trusted transportation solutions provider.
To strengthen our communities by providing safe, reliable, and innovative transportation solutions.
Our All in to Win² Values:
Safety First: Safety is our top priority. We are committed to ensuring that all of our operations are conducted in a way that protects the well-being of our employees, our customers, and the public.
Fun, Can-Do Attitude: Having a positive attitude and enjoying our work are essential to success. We encourage our employees to bring energy and enthusiasm to their jobs, and we strive to create a work environment that is fun and enjoyable for all.
Transparent Communication: Open and honest communication is essential for building strong relationships and achieving success. We strive to create an environment where everyone feels comfortable sharing their ideas and concerns, and we are committed to being transparent in all of our business practices.
Respectful Trust: Trust is essential for building strong, collaborative relationships. We strive to create an environment where everyone is treated with respect and where people are encouraged to speak their minds and share their ideas freely.
Team Players: We are committed to building a culture of teamwork and collaboration. By working together and supporting one another, we can achieve more than we could individually, and we encourage our employees to be active, engaged team players.
Sustainable Innovation: Innovation and sustainability are key to staying ahead of the curve and delivering the best possible service to our customers. We encourage our employees to think outside the box and to bring fresh, creative, and sustainable ideas to the table.
John Christner Trucking, LLC
19007 W HWY 33Sapulpa, OK
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at John Christner Trucking, LLC
Get fresh Freight Controller jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.