- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Act as first-level support for various infrastructure incidents in multiple sites, and recommend and implement corrective solutions, including some onsite repair as needed.
- Proactive maintenance on servers & networking equipment.
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot infrastructure assets such as SaaS applications, hypervisors, firewalls, and other related hardware and software in order to deliver required service levels.
- Work closely with our internal IT group and support group to facilitate our needs. If necessary, liaise with third-party support and vendors.
- When required, receive and respond to incoming calls and/or e-mails associated with end-user incidents.
- Answer to and perform moves, adds, and change requests.
- Prepare tests and applications for monitoring various infrastructure assets, and then provide performance statistics and reports.
- Assist in preparing, maintaining, and upholding procedures for logging, reporting, and statistically monitoring desktop operations.
- Develop and maintain an inventory of all components and equipment.
- Accurately document casework.
- Assist in researching long-term strategies and capacity planning for meeting future software and hardware needs.
- Learn our servers, email, VPN, cloud and other IT environments and platforms to grow and assist long term.
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Assist with on-call related incidents as necessary.
- Participate in on-call rotation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in a similar position. Systems engineering support in a business environment (Level 3+)
- Powershell and scripting experience required
- Software support in a business environment
- Strong administrating and maintenance skills
- Strong understanding of technology and continued learning
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrate advanced/expert level competency and knowledge of VMware ESXi & Hyper-V, Windows Server, Sonicwall/Fortinet/Meraki firewalls, wireless technologies such as Ruckus/Ubiquiti, general networking, Datto/Backup Exec/Veeam, on-premise Exchange and 365, Azure networking, VoIP such as Ring Central and Teams and other.
- Purpose: Solving today to help you navigate tomorrow.
- Vision: To be the most trusted and respected US housing market analysts and consultants.
- Mission: To help executives make informed housing industry investment decisions.
- Competitive Salary plus Profit Sharing
- Retirement Benefits: 3% of your salary plus profit sharing added to our 401(k), even if you do not contribute, plus the opportunity for you to contribute the maximum benefit allowable by law
- Vacation and Leave - 4 weeks of personal, paid time off, plus 9 holidays and one paid day to volunteer as well as paid maternity and paternity leave
- $10,500 in customizable medical and other benefits – The company contributes $10,500 (in 2022) toward all other benefits, including high-quality medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug coverage options, and also offers flexible spending accounts. This amount fully covers all insurance for the dependents of more than half of our team members and allows those who spend less on insurance to spend the money on a plethora of other benefits, ranging from childcare to additional contributions to their 401(k).
- Additional Customizable Benefits – We are a Continuous Learning organization that offers plenty of training courses, as well as selective tuition reimbursement, flex schedules and locations for many positions, with the ability to grow and expand your career
- Charitable Contributions – We match contributions to the charities of your choice up to $1,000
- A Great Work Environment for high achievers– We offer the opportunity to work with PALS (Passionate, Articulate, Likable and Smart) team members who have completed the proprietary training that includes Master Communicator (Compassionate, Candid, and Clear communication), Financial Literacy (we share detailed financials monthly and help everyone track a metric they personally impact) and Connected Worker (working successfully remote).
About John Burns Real Estate Consulting, LLC:
John Burns Real Estate Consulting, LLC provides independent research and consulting services related to the US housing industry.John Burns founded the company in 2001 because he saw a need for better analysis on the housing market. The company has grown to a highly passionate team of research analysts and consultants in offices across the country, who work together to provide the most trusted source of US housing analysis.PurposeSolving today to help you navigate tomorrow.VisionTo be the most trusted and respected US housing market analysts and consultants.MissionTo help executives make informed housing industry investment decisions.
John Burns Real Estate Consulting, LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at John Burns Real Estate Consulting, LLC