John Brown University Little Rock, AR
- Expired: 15 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you want to work in a fast-paced sales environment with a great team, we’d love to speak with you about this position. As an admission representative, you will build relationships with prospective students and nurture those relationships over time. To be successful in this role, you must deliver exceptional customer service with a positive attitude and demonstrate strong sales skills. This position is located at the JBU Little Rock Center, but may include travel to other JBU campuses.
- Actively recruit students to John Brown University
- Provide outstanding customer service to all prospective students at every point in the admissions cycle
- Some evening and weekend hours are required; occasional travel may be required
- Articulate clearly the nature, features, and benefits of every degree program and specific requirements for completing the admission process
- Model Christian behavior and faith in personal conduct and work responsibilities
- Proactively follow-up with prospective students (via phone calls, SMS, e-mail, etc.)
- Advise students on best-fit program options
- Work toward achieving personal and team enrollment goals
- Work toward achieving personal and team performance metrics (i.e. for customer service, communication outreach, application targets, etc.)
- Attend recruitment trips or events as needed
- Record information accurately in the CRM (we use Slate by Technolutions)
- Complete initial stages of file review and application processing
- Assist with on-campus events, including, but not limited to, semi-annual graduation ceremonies
- Commit to the Articles of Faith, Mission, and Objectives of the University
- Maintain a positive attitude and create good will with staff, faculty, and students
- Adhere to all university policies
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Desire to work in a fast-paced sales/customer service environment
- Self-motivation and discipline to set and achieve goals
- Excellent phone and email etiquette
- Ability to build relationships with prospective students
- Thrives in a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree required
Reporting to this position:
- No direct reports
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Physical demands: Occasionally required to walk; stand; sit; use hands; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal.
John Brown UniversityWhy Work Here?
JBU has a Christian mission, great benefits, and a team environment.
10816 Executive Center Dr #100Little Rock, AR
EducationView all jobs at John Brown University