CLIENT EXCELLENCE COORDINATOR - CPA Firm
John A. Sanchez & Company Auburn Hills, MI
- Posted: over a month ago
- $45,000 to $60,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental,
REPORTING TO: Founder/Owner
To meet the business’ needs by attending to client service and administrative requirements.
Provide support and administrative assistance to assigned Owner/Managers/Accountants including:
● Maintaining client database including additions, deletions and changes as needed
● Scheduling annual work to meet client needs and achieve efficient resource management
● Following up with client on scope sign off and payment of any agreed upfront amount
● Coordinate Client record intake, assignment to accounting team, and returning client records
● Contacting clients for any missing information
● Typing of letters and simple reports to clients
● Filing/archiving electronic documents
● Dealing with client tax office correspondence, including forwarding as required
● Making and changing appointments (meetings and calls) with clients, prospects and others
● A/R Billing & Collection follow-up
● Logging of each job on the electronic and visual workflow system
● Monitoring workflow
● Advising clients of tax registration requirements
● Advising on income tax assessments
● Incorporating of companies
● Monitoring tax due dates and advising internal team & clients of same
● Process tax return efiling, monitor submission status for acceptance acknowledgements, follow-up on rejections.
● Workflow process documentation and updating
● Displays a reasonable knowledge and understanding of a professional CPA office environment
● Demonstrated interest in pursuit of following an administration career with a genuine interest in business activities
● Displays each of the following attributes - excellent work ethic / dedication / punctual / initiative / personality / proactive / attention to detail / organised / self motivated
● Confident enough to develop client relationships and build rapport with staff, business partners and clients
● No formal qualifications are required for this position. However studies in Business Administration would be highly regarded.
● Proven experience in a professional office environment
● Comfortable working with technology and enthusiastic to finding “a better way”.
● Proven experience with office software such as Microsoft Office / G/Suite - add other
● Sound knowledge of general administration processes
● Accomplished ability to provide outstanding customer service
● Proven experience in managing accounts receivable
● Maturity and responsibility
● Experience using accounting systems including Quickbooks, QBO, Accounting CS
● Knowledge of and/or experience using: BigTime, Jetpack Workflow, Slack
● Workflow management – professional services
● Experience dealing with income tax issues
John A. Sanchez & CompanyWhy Work Here?
We are a progressive minded firm with a distributed team, offering rewarding and flexible work.
JAS&Co is a CPA Advisory firm serving small to mid-size businesses in Michigan and throughout the US.
AddressAuburn Hills, MI
BusinessView all jobs at John A. Sanchez & Company