Joey Graeff - State Farm Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join his winning team for the role of Receptionist (Base Salary + Commission). We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is focused on professional and personal growth, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
· Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
· Contribute to an energetic office atmosphere that enjoys life.
· Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverage, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
· Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
· Schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
· Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
· Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
· Salary plus commission/bonus
· Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
· Signing Bonus up to $1,000
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
· Proactive in problem solving
· Ability to work in a team environment
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.