Joe Taylor Restoration Tampa, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Joe Taylor Restoration has an exciting and rewarding opportunity for a sales-driven professional.
We provide the finest home restoration services in South Florida. When homeowners have sustained damage, our estimators arrive to build confidence in our services and sell people on who we are and what we do.
Are you the type of person who sets weekly, monthly and annual sales goals -- then goes out and surpasses them? If you are willing to put in the work, energy and talent to grow business, we definitely would like to learn more about you.
Sales Rep Job Description
The Estimator is responsible for the initial contact with homeowners and adjusters to successfully sell our services for mold, fire and bio-hazard clean-up. They take photos and measurements, then estimate the cost of removing damaged materials and cleaning buildings and contents. The job requires a keen eye, great attention to detail and building understanding with customers. Previous sales experience and the ability to close the deal are a must. Candidates with Xactimate and estimating experience are highly preferred.
What we offer
- Company vehicle, laptop computer, and cell phone
- All gas and company-related expenses
- Interviews in the field to determine aptitude and compatibility for the position
- Training and continuing education resources to enhance your job skills and performance
- Benefits after the trial period include health care, profit sharing, 401K, paid vacation and paid holidays
- Performance-based promotions
- Great attitude and a willingness to learn
- Working knowledge of residential and commercial structures
- Great attention to detail
- Skillset to see the scope of a job and prepare an estimate
- Team player
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Good driving record – we will check
- Clean background – we will check
- Drug-free – we will check
- Xactimate experience a plus, but will train
High school diploma, some college/college degree preferred
Sales experience required
IICRC/Restoration experience helpful
- Reply to this post via email – no phone calls, please
- Include your resume listing your qualifications and an introduction or cover letter
- Applicants will be screened via phone and/or an interview with the Division Manager
We invite you to learn more about the company at www.jtrestoration.com
Joe Taylor Restoration
For over 19 years, our company has been providing services for mitigating and remediating water, fire, and mold in Florida. In this challenging and competitive industry we maintain one focus: To Provide an Unmatched Service Experience. Through stellar relationships with insurance carriers and agents throughout the state and with our outstanding team of professionals, Joe Taylor Restoration continues to grow and expand. We are fiercely competitive, rank integrity as our No. 1 core value, and are determined to further our growth and reputation as the most trusted and relied-upon restoration company in Florida.