We are one of South Florida’s largest restoration companies, with a great reputation! We provide 24-Hour Emergency Services to homeowners who have suffered a water, fire or mold loss. Currently, we have an opportunity in our customer service/admin department. Are you the next superstar to complement our growing team?
Our mission is to provide our customers with an unmatched service experience. If you are passionate about what you do and work well in a team/family environment, then you are the right person to join our team.
This position manages inbound calls and a large number of emails in a timely manner, engages in friendly conversations with customers, and acts as a liaison between homeowners/Insurance Carriers/Insurance Agents, and our team members who work in the field. We are looking for someone with an engaging, nice and curious personality who will continue to learn more and raise the bar.
THIS JOB IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. We are looking for someone with a unique skill set. Please do not apply if you're not willing to go above and beyond every single day, roll out the red carpet to our customers, and come to work with a great attitude.
We seek someone who is interested in growing with the company and previous growth in customer service roles will be noted. Experience in the insurance industry is preferred.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answers phone calls from insurance carriers, insurance agents and customers; identifies callers needs
- Routes phone calls to appropriate department as needed
- Enter and process incoming assignments (losses) and dispatch assignment to a field technician in rotation
- Process all email requests from technician (email customer forms)
- Process vendor assignment claims and follow up with technicians as needed to meet timeline requirements
- Maintain Sugar CRM: enter customer loss information, status updates, and upload proper documentation
- Create and update department processes
- Engage with staff as needed for problem-solving
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by going the extra mile
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Run reports to ensure proper file management and workflow
- Scanning and archiving documents and correspondence
- Other responsibilities and duties to be assigned
- Must be a self-starter, no drama, and have a friendly personality
- Experience in working with homeowner insurance a plus.Customer-service skills: You are the first impression of the company. Must be friendly, organized, great work ethic, no-drama, good attitude, get along well with others, and well-spoken. Comfortable on the phone (answering, transferring, helping customers).
- Computer skills: Outlook for responding to emails, create and manage schedules, quick learner on insurance industry vendor software. Excel, to work on company spreadsheets.
- Communication skills: Listen and respond appropriately to customers and management in a pleasant manner.
- Language skills: Bilingual - Spanish and Portuguese preferred.
- Associate's degree preferred
- Minimum two years of customer service experience
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Able to use the following software programs proficiently: Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel. Experience in Sugar CRM, Xactimate and Moisture Mapper a plus!
- The right attitude, accompanied by a willingness to work and learn in a fast-growing team environment.
- Friendly telephone manner
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to stay focused under pressure, multitask and prioritize
- Knowledge of clerical & administrative procedures
If you’re a hard worker, have a friendly demeanor, get along well with others and have the willingness to learn and grow with a company, this may be the job for you!
Background check and drug screen will be conducted.
Please DO NOT call the office.