Do you enjoy building and maintaining relationships with customers? Are you looking for an opportunity to work with a growing business that guarantees an unmatched service experience? We may be the company for you! We are Joe Taylor Restoration, the industry leader in Florida damage restoration.
We are the first choice for homeowners and property managers, as well as a preferred vendor for over 65 insurance carriers in the state of Florida.
We are looking for people with a positive attitude, self-motivated, passionate and enthusiastic to join our team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Be an ambassador for our company and a trusted face to our customers.
- Communicate with current and potential customers on a regular basis via face-to-face meetings.
- Educate customers on our company’s services.
- Manage and travel a territory in the South Florida market.
What You Will Need
- College degree preferred
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to speak Spanish a plus.
The best candidate will have experience in outside sales and marketing. You should also have:
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
- Effective communication skills.
- Previous sales experience and an organized approach to work.
- A strong work ethic.
- Previous experience working as a client relationship manager or a track record of managing client relationships.
What We Offer
- Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Paid time off
- Monthly Car Allowance
- Company Cell Phone and Computer
- Support and Training
About Joe Taylor Restoration:
For over 17 years, our company has been providing services for mitigating and remediating water, fire, and mold in Florida. In this challenging and competitive industry we maintain one focus: To Provide an Unmatched Service Experience. Through stellar relationships with insurance carriers and agents throughout the state and with our outstanding team of professionals, Joe Taylor Restoration continues to grow and expand. We are fiercely competitive, rank integrity as our No. 1 core value, and are determined to further our growth and reputation as the most trusted and relied-upon restoration company in Florida.