This position is expected to rapidly grow into a supervisory role. If your resume does not show demonstrated leadership experience, you will not be contacted.
Our business and our reputation depend on Customer Service Superstars! All others should not apply.
Joe Taylor Restoration, the industry leader in restoration and remediation services, provides 24-hour emergency services to homeowners who have suffered a water, fire or mold loss.
It begins the moment the phone rings. A customer is won or lost by whether they feel they are being heard and helped. Are you someone who wants to help people in a time of need? Does your care and concern carry over the phone line? Can we hear your smile?
If that is who you are, then maybe we are where you should be! Come join our team of customer service pros and take helping to its highest level.
This position will begin as a CSR, learning what we do and the high level at which we do it. Our expectations are that your leadership skills, hard work and great personality will quickly grow your role into the team leader. We hope you can show us how you have done this in previous jobs.
THIS JOB IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. We are looking for someone with a unique skill set. Please do not apply if you're not willing to go above and beyond every single day, roll out the red carpet to our customers, and come to work with a great attitude.
We manage inbound calls and a large amount of emails in a timely manner, engage in friendly conversations with customers, and act as a liaison between homeowners/ Insurance Carriers/Insurance Agents, and our team members in the field. We are looking for someone with an engaging, pleasant and curious personality who will continue to learn in the role and raise the bar.
As we mentioned, previous growth in customer service roles is preferred. Experience in the insurance industry is a big plus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answers phone calls from insurance carriers, insurance agents and customers; identifies callers’ needs
- Enter and process incoming assignments (losses) and dispatch assignments to a field technician in rotation
- Process all email requests from technician (email customer forms)
- Process vendor assignment claims and follow up with technicians as needed to meet timeline requirements
- Maintain Sugar CRM: enter customer loss information, status updates, and upload proper documentation
- Create and update department processes
- Engage with staff as needed for problem-solving
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by going the extra mile
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Run reports to ensure proper file management and workflow
- Scanning and archiving documents and correspondence
- Other responsibilities and duties to be assigned
- Must be a self-starter, no drama, and have a friendly personality
- Experience in working with homeowner insurance a plus. Customer service skills: You are the first impression of the company. Must be friendly, organized, great work ethic, no-drama, good attitude, get along well with others, and well-spoken. Comfortable on the phone (answering, transferring, helping customers).
- Computer skills: Outlook for responding to emails, create and manage schedules, quick learner on insurance industry vendor software. Excel, to work on company spreadsheets.
- Communication skills: Listen and respond appropriately to customers and management in a pleasant manner.
- Associate's degree preferred
- Minimum two years of customer service experience
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Able to use the following software programs proficiently: Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel. Experience in Sugar CRM, Xactimate and Moisture Mapper a plus!
- The right attitude, accompanied by a willingness to work and learn in a fast-growing team environment.
- Friendly telephone manner
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to stay focused under pressure, multitask and prioritize
- Knowledge of clerical & administrative procedures
If you’re a hard worker, have a friendly demeanor, get along well with others and have the willingness to learn and grow with a company, this may be the job for you!
Background check and drug screen will be conducted.
Please DO NOT call the office.