JTR is an industry-leading property mitigation company. We provide 24-hour emergency services to homeowners who have suffered a water-, fire- or mold-related loss. (For more information about our company, please visit our website at www.jtrestoration.com.) Our mission is to provide our customers with an Unmatched Service Experience.
If you have a strong work ethic, take pride in what you do, and enjoy working in a team/family environment, then you are the right person for this position.
The right person for this position will be very organized and detail-oriented. They must work well as part of a team and be coachable. Also, they must be comfortable in a deadline-conscious environment.
The Billing Specialist is responsible for preparing invoices and distributing invoices to correct customers for payment.
Primary / Key Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Create invoices in Quick Books for completed customer jobs
- Update Sugar/CRM database with billing information.
- Generate Sugar Report and export information to Excel of jobs created. Verify customer as pre-existing or add if not. Upload information into QuickBooks.
- Prepare ACE payroll jobs excel report daily.
- Generate daily a Billed Report daily (Sugar vs. QuickBooks). Reconcile daily.
- Assist with updating CRM/database with payments received.
- Provide back-up support for Accounts Receivable Specialist position as needed.
- Any and all other duties assigned by the supervisor.
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum Experience: One to two (1-2) years of accounts receivable experience and/or training
- Knowledge of accrual accounting and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, QuickBooks
- Experience with CRM software, Sugar or Salesforce a plus.
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities