- Expired: January 31, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you like seeing a project through to completion, we might have the role for you. Our client is looking for an experienced Construction Manager for an EPCM project lasting approximately 15 months. You'll be in charge of managing general contractors, hiring subcontractors, and maintaining safety and compliance at the construction site. We are looking for someone with 10+ years' experience working power or similar projects and a passion for leading others. If you excel in leadership roles, relish the thought of checking off every item on the punch list, have strong written communication skills, and are adept at overseeing large projects, apply now!
Looking for someone local to the Oklahoma/ Texas region**
- Address the project's costs with clients to ensure that it remains within budget
- Ensure that each construction project produces a high-quality finished product, manage construction workers, conduct routine on-site inspections, and provide guidance as needed
- Minimize injuries and delays on building projects by requiring complete attention to health and safety standards, and report any issues to the project manager when they occur
- Maintain a daily record of project progress and home repair updates for the project manager and the homeowner
- Responsible for the pre-construction development support of execution strategies, development and constructability reviews.
- Accountable for the overall success of the project execution and client satisfaction on the project.
- Has basic computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Superb organizational, leadership, time-management, and communication skills
- 10+ years' experience with power or similar projects**
- 5+ years construction management experience
Joe Knows delivers added value by providing experienced employees in multiple industries, who possess communication and leadership skills that support the goals of the team.
Our goal is to provide more certainty in regard to the performance of the team. We do this through a proprietary platform that provides information in regard to technical skills, past performance, and assessment of potential.
Joe Knows Energy
ConstructionView all jobs at Joe Knows Energy
Get fresh Client jobs daily straight to your inbox!