- Posted: over a month ago
- $75,000 to $90,000 Yearly
The role of the Marketing Director (MD) is to help positively expand the Jody Clegg Team (JCT) brand within the local Orange County and Huntington Beach community. The MD oversees all aspects of marketing within the team, and responsibilities may include helping to organize community events, maintain relationships with sponsors, advertise listings both digitally and in print, support individual agents with their own marketing efforts, maintain our team’s social media accounts, website, and more.
This is a full-time, salaried position with attendance required in the office at least four days per week, and MD may be asked to occasionally attend events outside of normal hours. MD is expected to always represent Jody Clegg and the Jody Clegg Team in a pleasant, respectful, and professional manner.
Below is a summary of some of the specific responsibilities of the Marketing Director. While this is not intended to be an exhaustive description of the entire position, it provides a general overview of what the position entails.
- Create engaging social media content for Facebook, Instagram, and all JCT social profiles.
- Manage a shareable social media content calendar.
- Come up with creative ideas to improve social media engagement and followers.
- Use Compass Marketing Center tools for the creation of mailers, including postcards, brochures, property detail sheets, etc.
- Collaborate with our printing services for timely mailers sent out on a regular schedule.
- Work closely with team Operations Manager for all mailing pieces.
- Send our weekly e-blasts to our internal database of clients.
- Collaborate with team agents to create print pieces for them to drop or doorknock with in neighborhoods
- Help to organize and coordinate events within the community and keep track of costs
- Schedule photography and video sessions for all listings
- Possess excellent grammatical and communication skills
- Demonstrate a positive and respectful attitude toward all clients, vendors, team members, and cooperating agents.
- Proven experience in a marketing role
- Possess excellent attention to detail and organization skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task.
- Work independently and meet assigned deadlines.
- Willingness and ability to learn new skills, abilities, and information.
Jody Clegg TeamWhy Work Here?
Fast-paced, active real estate team with tons of opportunity for growth and learning.
The Jody Clegg Team is the founding team of Compass Huntington Beach. As the team leader, Jody Clegg's real estate career has spanned 25+ years, with more than 1,700 closed transactions and $1.7 billion in closed volume.
303 3rd StreetHuntington Beach, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Jody Clegg Team