Who we are:
Jodon Incorporated is a manufacturer of custom and specialized non-contact gauging systems for the heat exchanger industry worldwide. Our desktop PC-based measurement systems perform off-line quality control checks of tooling that creates production components such as radiator fins and tubes, and stamped plates. Our systems are used by numerous Tier 1 suppliers for the transportation and heating/air conditioning industries, with installations throughout the Americas, Asia, and Europe. We are a small company that is prominent in this area of expertise.
We are seeking a programmer familiar with C++/CLI and C#/.NET to work on data acquisition, data analysis, and GUI interfaces for our non-contact test and measurement systems. The candidate will interface with a small team of mechanical, electrical, and production support staff to accommodate customer measurement and QA requirements. They will need to be comfortable working beyond their software responsibilities, and assist the team as required for system design and development of electrical/electronic hardware, mechanical fixturing, debugging, and documentation. This is a full-time, on-site position, with little to no telecommuting or travel.
· Act as the principal software interface to our staff, subcontractors, and customers.
· Be responsible for code design, development, debug, integration, and remote field support.
· Maintain existing C/C++ code used in our production test and measurement systems.
· Develop code and algorithms to add enhanced features to both legacy and new production systems.
· Lead efforts to port existing C/C++ code (possibly to Visual C++ or C#) to run on new and existing Windows Systems (XP, 7, 10) deployed around the world.
· Enhance or develop GUIs and visual techniques to display and analyze data.
· At least 5 years experience developing C/C++ or C# applications.
· Familiarity with C coding in time critical applications.
· Hands-on experience debugging software/hardware interfaces in embedded systems.
· Experience with multi-threading and various Windows OS environments.
· Familiarity with open-source tools, version control, bug tracking.
· A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering from an accredited college or university is preferred. Candidates with an Associates Degree and/or equivalent industrial experience will be considered.
· Relaxed small-company work environment, casual dress code
· Excellent health and dental insurance
· Short and long term disability insurance
· Life insurance
· Paid time off
· SIMPLE IRA retirement savings plan
· United States (required)
· Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jodon Incorporated is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, color, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.