ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.:
Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform RN Delegation for assigned community to the requirements of the State Board of Nursing.
- On call duties to support Care Provider questions
- Ensure quality care is provided to all residents
COMPANY WIDE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supports a dignified and caring atmosphere with residents, residents’ families, visitors and staff.
- Protects privacy and confidentiality of information pertaining to residents, employees, the facility, and company information and records.
- Maintains a safe and secure working environment and practices safe working habits.
- Maintains neat appearance, good personal hygiene, and appropriate attire.
Must have a current, unencumbered RN license delegation experience in the State of Texas.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- RN license Associate Degree in Nursing or Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- Minimum of 6 months RN Delegation experience in the State of Texas.