This is an exciting opportunity to join JOCKEY - especially if you have a passion to pursue a field in criminal justice, law enforcement, etc.! This role on our corporate Security team will ensure employees are supported with a safe and secure facility. You’ll perform safety patrols in/outside of our corporate office, act on emergency situations, and regularly interact with employees and guests coming/leaving our corporate office.
- Manage safety and security operations at the corporate office, ensuring employees and visitors are communicated with in a courteous and professional manner.
- Perform security patrols of designated areas on foot or in vehicle.
- Watch for irregular or unusual conditions that may create security concerns/safety hazards.
- Sound alarms or call police or fire department in case of fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Observe departing personnel to protect against theft of company property and ensure that authorized removal of property is conducted within appropriate client requirements.
- Investigate and prepare reports on accidents, incidents, and suspicious activities.
- High school degree or the equivalent required; advanced degree (or pursuing) is preferred.
- General security knowledge desired - gained through classroom or work experience.
- Professional demeanor; excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem solving and prioritization skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking and decision-making skills; able to work independently.
- Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs.
- Ability for prolonged standing and walking.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions (this role entails patrolling the outdoor parameter of the building).
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Available to work approx. 20-25 hours per week, including Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays (2:00 PM-6:00 PM) and Saturdays (9:15 AM-6:15 PM). This is a part-time position that is not eligible for benefits. Occasional extended hours and abnormal work hours are required.
In return for your expertise, JOCKEY offers fitness club discounts, onsite health & wellness programs, generous employee discounts, a business casual work environment, a challenging work environment, and more! Follow us on LinkedIn and stay connected!
Jockey International, Inc., and its subsidiaries, provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may email us at email@example.com, call us at 262-658-8111, or send a facsimile request to 262-653-3014.