Jochim Investments LLC Creston, IA
- Posted: over a month ago
Competitive pay with generous commissions on Services and Retail Sales
Health, Dental, Vision, Hospital Gap and Critical Illness
Professional supplies needed to perform services
Career advancement opportunities
Discounts on products and services
Full-time and part-time paid vacation up to four weeks, Paid Holidays and Personal Days
Paid professional training and development
Brand expert training and opportunities
Marketing support to drive in new customers
Salon Assistant Manager
Overview: We are looking for highly skilled, highly motivated and energetic Salon Managers with proven ability to drive service and retail sales through a defined strategic plan while delivering an exceptional guest experience. Must have experience in a salon, beauty, and/or service environment. If this sounds like you, apply to manage our stylist team as a Salon Manager!
- Salon Assistant Managers provide a full range of hair care services offered by their salon.
- Our Salon Assistant Managers build clientele quickly and create salon guests for life by portraying a professional image and providing exceptional services.
- Salon Assistant Managers are responsible for recruiting and fully staffing their salons.
Salon Assistant Manager Requirements:
- Professional license in cosmetology within the state of salon practice
- A secondary degree or equivalent experience in management or administration
- Extensive experience providing salon services to clients
- Advanced organizational skills to manage staff, operations, and salon finances
- General bookkeeping and business finance skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Detailed knowledge of the beauty industry and customer needs
- Interest and ability to continue learning about market standards and changes in trends
- Ability to stand on feet for long periods of time and move quickly to accomplish many tasks
Jochim Investments LLC
RetailView all jobs at Jochim Investments LLC