Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: Providing excellent customer service. Providing customers with product knowledge. Provide fast and accurate solutions personalized to each customer. Completing customer sales order forms.
- Greet and communicate with account decision makers
- One on one sales based interaction with customers
- Increase customer base and loyalty
- Monitors marketplace information on pricing, products, and current promotions
- Order entry and communication
- Enjoy meeting and interacting with customers
- Demonstrates a positive and energetic attitude
- A team player who possesses the ability to work in a learning environment
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Proven track record of success in work, school, clubs or extracurricular activities
- Ability to communicate with multiple groups; peers, company personnel and potential customers
- Strong attention to detail and follow up skills.
- Excellent organization and multitasking skills.
ADVANCEMENT AND COMPENSATION ARE BASED ON PERFORMANCE
Persons with Experience in following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager