- Expired: March 15, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Jobox is a marketplace infrastructure for the home service industry that matches skilled professionals with jobs in local markets. With smart, helpful tools, we make it easier to run and grow businesses. Jobox connects skilled professionals with the jobs they’re looking for, and home service marketplaces with the professionals their customers need. By building a more connected home service industry, we’re creating a community where everybody wins.
is a fast-growing startup led by a team of seasoned entrepreneurs with a history of successful outcomes.
We are currently seeking a Business Analyst to join our team. This role is a remote position and can be located anywhere within the United States.
We are hiring a Business Analyst to drive data analytics, marketplace growth, and product operations for scaling Jobox to the next level. Reporting directly to the Principal Product Manager, you will utilize data analytics and visualizations to develop, iterate, and own the strategy and implementation of marketplace products. The Business Analyst role will have the opportunity to develop key processes, programs, and policies around data analytics and dashboards to shape products while scaling the company to new heights.
What you’ll Do:
- Identify, define and track Product KPI’s from a metrics perspective for current and future
- business and product initiatives
- Drive weekly product metrics update within the product management team and work closely with the partnerships and operations team to update company-wide dashboards
- Support cross-functional teams on data related requests and data integrations related to
- marketplace product
- Own end to end deliverables for the Marketplace data analysis and synthesis, work with key
- stakeholders to project manage and understand progress on key initiatives related to
- marketplace related products ranging from front-end software to back-end AI
- Work with data teams to run experiments and A/B tests for both supply and demand side of the marketplace and product features
- Support partner & channel strategy conversations using data, product readiness, automated
- reporting through live dashboards, and payments
- You will work closely with engineers, product managers, operations teams to get to understand the problem and ship solutions that create immediate value to our users
- Manage and analyze product data using analytics tools to take tactical decisions every day and create strategic plans for product features, rapid growth, and metric improvements
- MBA or Master degree is a plus
- 3+ years experience in a highly quantitative data analyst role closely with technology
- functions in a rapidly growing technology company (Marketplace and AI experience are a plus)
- Experience with data analysis, synthesis, and visualization tools (SQL is a requirement and Tableau is a huge plus)
- Experience with statistical mathematical software is a plus (Python, R, …)
- Ability to connect data to product and business insights
- You can balance the high level with the details and excel in an ambiguous environment
- Highly operationally and product-minded, master collaborator and communicator
- Track record of making data-driven decisions
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
You’ll be a member of a phenomenal group of seasoned professionals that have an innovative and team approach to success. We guarantee that you will have tremendous learning opportunities and will be actively encouraged to creatively contribute. Our benefits are comprehensive and include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and generous time off allowances.
Jobox provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OGC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressPalo Alto, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Jobox.ai